1. Oranges are rich in vitamin C and their seeds are included. Vitamin C in oranges and their seeds have a powerful antioxidant that promotes the body and health.
(You Might Also Read: 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Mushroom Coffee You Should Know)
2. People extract the oil from the orange seed and this can serve as a cleanser that provides a fresh scent as well as cleaning and degreasing properties.
3. Limonoids and limonoid glycosides are citrus compounds that can be found in citrus seeds, barks, and fruits. They are effective against breast cancer cells.
4. Limonoids are phytochemicals and can also help lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL) bad cholesterol. They also protect the body against cancer of the skin, mouth, lungs, and chest.
5. Oranges and their seeds also contain many antioxidants that protect the body against free radicals.
6. Orange seeds can also be powdered for use in cosmetic and skin conditioning products.
7. Orange oil is also an excellent conditioner when used in hair care products.
8. Orange oil contains palmitic acid, oleic acid, and linoleic acid. Palmitic acid facilitates the long-term storage of energy in human cells.
9. In addition, orange seeds provide a high-protein residue, which is suitable for human and animal consumption.